Don’t mess with me right now, I’m totally wiped out!
That little fella in the picture above was in the airport last week in New York and seeing him all sprawled out cute like that in an uncomfortable position made me think about how I feel right about now with my breakneck schedule. WHEW! It’s been busy lately and I’m looking forward to heading down to Florida on Tuesday to be with my brother Kevin (THANK YOU for all the prayers for his health!) and the rest of my family for a week. And I’m not gonna blog a bit while I’m gone–gee, imagine that, a REAL vacation!
So, as has become my custom when leaving on a long trip, I have a list of 34 new low-carb and health blogs to keep you occupied while I’m gone. You can see all of my other blog posts featuring low-carb blogs and more that I’ve written before by clicking here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.
Check out these 34 new blogs and ENJOY!
1. HEALTHY INDULGENCES
3. CYA GIRL!
4. THE FINAL ESCAPE/NEW FOCUS!
5. THE MIGHTY QUINN
6. “RELATIVELY” LOW-CARB
7. LIFE’S DESTINATION
8. MUSINGS FROM THE SUGAR BUSH
9. WHERE IS TIGERLILLY??
10. DONNIE’S DIVERSIONS
11. REFUSE TO REGAIN
12. THE HATCHED EGG–FREEDOM FROM STRESS & ANXIETY
13. ERRATICA’S MUSINGS
14. LOW CARB MY WAY
15. PSYCHIC RATIONS FOR THE OUT OF CONTROL…
16. DANNY’S TOUR FOOD
17. THE HEALTHY LIVING BULLETIN
18. LOSE THE SCRAPS
19. SHAKE WHAT YA MAMA GAVE YOU
20. EMOTIONS FOR ENGINEERS
21. THE METICULOUS GOURMET
22. WEIGHT LOSS JOURNAL CHRONICLING THE LOSS OF OVER 100 POUNDS
23. TOP FORM SECRETS
24. LOW-CARB DIET & ENDURANCE SPORTS
25. NO DISHES TO WASH
26. SALUBRIOUS FERVOR
27. TYPEAMOM ON A LOW CARB JOURNEY
28. BEAUTIFITT HEALTH BLOG
29. NUTRITION EDUCATION PROJECT
30. D2K: MYLIFE
31. THE PITTER PATTER OF LOSING POUNDS (VEGETARIAN LOW-CARB)
32. MY FLORIDA NEST: MINDFUL LIVING IN PARADISE
33. THE DELIGHTFUL DESIGNS OF THE DIVINE MISS M
34. SWEDE & BEEF EATER
I don’t usually like to list blogs without a few notes about my impression of the blogs, but I just ran out of time before my trip this time. But believe me–I’ve been to all these blogs and they are some of the most remarkable new low-carb diet and health blogs I have seen. Read a few of them each day and this should keep you busy while I’m gone.
Do you know about a low-carb blog I haven’t highlighted at my low-carb links blog? E-mail me the URL at firstname.lastname@example.org. THANKS for spreading the positive message of livin’ la vida low-carb to the masses!